Today, in this video, you're going to learn how to make a simple program that can allow you to play stuff backwards, like a song, with Xcode and AppleScript on your Mac OS X computer. This application will be well worth showing off to your friends.
on clicked theObject
start progress indicator "Spinner" of window 1
set my_track to choose file set volume 7
--second, open QuickTime and start playing
tell application "QuickTime Player"
close every window
set my_movie to first document
set ts to time scale of my_movie
set current time of my_movie to 60 * ts
--start playing backwards
set rate of my_movie to -1
stop progress indicator "Spinner" of window 1
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades